Re: new camarasaur specimen

On Sat, 30 Jul 1994, Thom Holmes wrote:

> Does anyone have any information about a new specimen of Camarasaurus found in
> Colorado? It made our local news (Philadelphia) last week, but the story
> didn't mention who found it or what organization. They said it was seventy
> feet long, which would make it humongous for a camarasaur. But I never trust
> news stories and would like to track it down myself for Dino Times. I've left
> messages with Jim Kirkland and the Denver Museum, thinking they might know,
> but haven't heard back yet.
>
> Also, does anyone know the publisher for Glut's forthcoming book?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thom Holmes
> The Dinosaur Society

I heard of the camarasaur find in Colorado and I will try to get you some
information as soon as I can.

Glut's new book:
Dinosaurs: the encyclopedia  by: Donald F. Glut
ISBN 0-89950-917-7
McFarland & Company, Inc.

to be released in late 1994 or early 1995.

---John Schneiderman <dino@cwis.unomaha.edu>