Re: epanterias et al

> >and a theorpod? from India said to be up to 50% larger than Tyrannosaurus.
>
>   If this is what I think you are referring to (I forget the name, if it has
> one), it is thought to be an ornithomimosaur (!), not a theropod.

The latest information (found in The Dinosaur Report Winter 1994 issue) is
that this dinosaur is figured from a theropod hip and sauropod limb bones.
The quality of Indian material is not very good.  The theropod is probably
a abelisaur similar to Carnotaurus.
--John Schneiderman <dino@cwis.unomaha.edu>