Just the FAQS

>From a lurker,

I think a list fo FAQ's when a person subscribed would be worthwhile.  I
am a total novice at this and subscribed to get information to
incorporate into a lesson plan for middle school children.  The people on
this list have been helpful and their knowledge has given me much info
that I can use.  I don't contribute at this time, but if I get gutsy and
feel that I have some info to share, I will.

 I don't have any questions to add to the list already submitted so I'll
get back to my lurker status now.

Talk later,

Tom Ragonese ---> tjragone@vela.acs.oakland.edu  or  ac688@leo.nmc.edu

BODY                                MIND                         SPIRIT