Pelicanomimus

     I heard an interesting report on PBS radio this morning as I drove in
to work. Apparently there has been a discovery of a new ornithomimid in
Spain by Perez-Moraino(sp?). It is a skull, and has a Pelican like beak with
200 teeth. They said it is estimated at 130myo, making it one of the, if not
the oldest ornithomimid known.  Do any of you have any additional
information that you could share to enlighten us?

John Rafert       jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
Indiana University
Department of Radiologic Sciences
Indianapolis, Ind.
1.317.274.5255............office & voice mail
1.317.274.4074............fax