Re: FAQ's

I am not deeply knowledgeable enough to provide answers of the quality
that are showing up, but I'd love the opportunity to compose a "final"
version of the FAQ document; I'm a technical writer, and I feel that I
can write clearly enough to make the answers effective in reaching new
readers, especially dinosaur newbies.

I didn't think to start collecting answers as they come through; so if
someone can play archivist, I'm ready to play publicist.  :-)   Volun-
teers?

-dick

|   Omnes hic mentes mihi sunt, non Conlegioni Armorum Digitalum.      |
|   All opinions here are mine, not Digital Equipment Corporation's.   |
|   Easynet: VORTEX::CALIPH::BINDER     Internet: binder@zk3.dec.com   |