Re: FAQ's

>The Mesozoic Era, which is what is relevant to dinosaurs,
>consists of the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous Periods,
>in that order.

The mnemonic I use is if I hop into a time machine, I will encounter
each of the three periods in alphabetical order.

>In the seas there were plesiosaurs (long necked sea beasts),
>ichthyosaurs (the reptilian equivalent of dolphins),

But _were_ they reptiles?  I suspect not, that body plan is built for
a powerful swimmer.  If they weren't out-and-out warm-blooded, I suspect
they were at least as much so as modern tuna.

Larry Smith
larrys@alpha.zk3.dec.com