Sources of photographs

I am preparing the 4th edition of the textbook Vertebrate Life, and I would
like to replace some of the drawings of fossils with photographs of
specimens, or with better reconstructions than the ones we've been using. I
would appreciate suggestions and information about sources of photographs.
The manuscript goes to press in September, so there is some urgency.

I can be reached at ATFHP@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU. My office phone is 602-543-
6048, fax is 602-543-6073. The mailing address is Department of Life
Sceinces (2352), Arizona State University West, PO Box 37100, Phoenix, AZ
85069-7100.

Many thanks, Harvey Pough