FAQS

    I don't know if this would be relevant for a FAQ discussion since it
might require updating but I would appreciate getting a brief "Who's Who" in
paleontology and what area of research they are currently involved
in.  We hear names mentioned here from time to time and those of us who are
not well-versed in this field are sometimes (speaking for myself) a little
confused...  Also, even if we know who Bakker, Horner and Currie are, we
don't necessarily know what they are working on today... However, this may
not be info that is easy to come by -- just a thought...

--
Natalie Hajjar
ag013@leo.nmc.edu