BEGINNERS LUCK

WYOMING
In recent visit to the "Como" site in SE Wyoming, Memorial-Day  weekend, I
found a "large" bone, within sight of a pervious dig which unearthed a
complete adolescent
Bronto, Apato, or whatever asaur.  I had to track down Jim Glass, of the WY
geological survey through my own state office, (Arkansas).
This was the very first time looking for fossils, and I think I'm HOOKED.
 I'm even thinking of returning to school at the age of 40.
The patience and help of all you internet Gods of the Dinosaur mailing list
will be apppreciated.