Re: Feet <->Metres

> 3m ~= 10 ft.
>
> [It is less than 2 inches different].

Well, Stan, I'd rather be standing 10 feet from a wall that a bullet
passes 9 feet 11 inches away from than standing 3 meters from that same
wall.  But then again, I wouldn't really care if the Deinonychus after
me was 3 meters or 10 feet long...  :-)

-dick

|   Omnes hic mentes mihi sunt, non Conlegii Armorum Digitalum.        |
|   All opinions here are mine, not Digital Equipment Corporation's.   |
|   Easynet: VORTEX::CALIPH::BINDER     Internet: binder@zk3.dec.com   |