Re: FAQ

In regard to my answer to "What are the major groups of dinosaurs",
Dr. Holtz has pointed out that few would now question the placement
of the Segnosauria in the Theropoda.  Thus my answer needs to be
revised to do so, and the note below, about "some" placing them
there should be revised to read :
        Segnosauria used to be considered a seperate major goup,
        but recent finds have changed that.  Howver, most popular
        books still treat them as seperate, and probably will for
        some time to come.

The peace of God be with you.