circulatory systems

Over lunch an associate and I were discussing dinosaur circulatory
systems.  Apparently, neither of us know anything on the subject, or
of any other large animals for that matter.

We were wondering what is known or speculated on dinosaur anatomy.  Is
the heart just an enlarged version of an elephant's or perhaps a
whale's?

Is there another mechanism available to perform similar
functions?

Finally, are there any clues in fossil records, or is it mostly speculation?

Thanks,
Randy King