New Zealand

Dr Joseph McKee is visiting me from New Zealand today.  He has offered
to provide me with news of what is going on in that part of the world.
If anyone gets this message in time, I will pass on any questions you
may have.  I shall report on anything I think may be relevant to the
group anyway.  He is here to look at our vertebrate collection (which
includes several specimens collected by Gideon Mantell).

Neil Clark
gxha14@udcf.gla.4ac.uk
Hunterian Museum