Yucatan

I am a bit tired, so I won't answer the New Zealand comments just now.
I don't have my paper work with me but will do tomorrow.  I have just
returned from a field trip collecting *Lingula* from Carboniferous
rocks in Eastern Scotland in heavy rain with Sir Alwyn Williams & co.
What I do want to ask the group about is if anyone can make anything
out of the image of the buried Chicxulub impact site taken by the space
shuttle Endeavour?  I have just received a transparency of the image
and I can not work out orientation or what the image shows.......
can anyone help???

Neil Clark
gxha14@udcf.gla.ac.uk