Seattle?

I'm going to be visiting Seattle. Are there any dinosaur exhibits
particularly worth looking at there? (In case it's relevant, I live
in New York City and am familiar with the exhibits at the American
Museum of Natural History.) Please reply soon, as I should have
posted this question sooner--I'm leaving for my vacation at the
end of the day, and will be temporarily off this list to avoid
overfilling the system mail space. Thanks.

Vicki Rosenzweig
vr%acmcr.uucp@murphy.com
New York, NY