re: dinosaurs of the South

With no false modesty, the latest work and summary on Southeastern (and
eastern) dinosauirs is my 119>[D>[D993 Journal of Paleontology pae>[Dper:
Schwimmer. D.R. et al. 1993. Late Cretaceous dinosaurs from the
Blufftown Fm. in western GA and eastern AL: Jour. Paleo. v. 67(2):
p. 288-296.

I'll send a reprint if you give me an s-mail address.  The paper includes
an appendix with current citations on eastern Cretaceous dinos.

cheers,

David Schwimmer
Schwimm@uscn.cc.uga.edu
(or Schwimm@USCN.Bitnet)