Re: FOSSIL REPLICAS

I'm all for a wider sale of replicas.  I'd probably have several if
they weren't so doggoned expensive.  I simply can't afford several
hundred dollars for something like a 'raptor skull.  I've got a
Skullduggery catalog, and I drool over it regularly, but so far I
haven't been able to force myself to part with the money for anything
bigger than a tooth from the Museum of the Rockies.  :-)

Tom Holtz' suggestion that Sue live in the Smithsonian and casts go
to the Sioux and BHI meets with my hearty approval.  I would add that
the real Sue shouldn't be on display - the Smithsonian should mount
a cast, too.

-dick

|   Omnes hic mentes mihi sunt, non Conlegio Armorum Digitalum.        |
|   All opinions here are mine, not Digital Equipment Corporation's.   |
|   Easynet: VORTEX::CALIPH::BINDER     Internet: binder@zk3.dec.com   |