Good books? FAQ?

Hi, all:
I'm new to this group, and while I've had a lot of training in
history in general, my interest in paleontology has alsways been
much less formal. It has been a constant interest nonetheless, and
I find the Mesozoic interesting in particular. Can anyone recommend
any good accessible books which give a kind of overall timeline
of the Mesozoic, to put the whole thing in perspective? Also,
if there's an FAQ, I'd appreciate that.
Thanks.

Sean

|    Sean R. "Snake" Kerns              e-mail: sean.kerns@sdrc.com |
|    DoD# 1052   '48 CJ-2A   '79 F-250 4x4 429   '93 750 Virago     |
|    Structural Dynamics Research Corporation    '79 AQHA           |
|    These opinions aren't SDRC's...  They may not even be MINE...  |