Fossil collecting,hunting,non-pro

I am not a professional palentologist, but I am extremely interested in dino
bones.  I am even considering returning to college to become one of the
'elite' that are legally allowed to walk for hours in the burning sun, head
down.
I must say that I have found a good sized bone in SE Wyoming and reported it
to the Geo survey, and felt good about doing the right thing.  I feel those
of us non-pro's that report such findings should be rewarded with permits to
continue this method of discovery.  I'm NOT in this for any profit of any
kind!
Why don't some of you pro's sponsor us, and use us as the many extra sets of
eyes we can be.  Nothing would give me greater satisfaction than knowing one
of my walks in the desert brought either a new species, or perfect specimen,
to the light of acadamia.
I plan on continuing my endevors in amateur palentology, laws, policy, or
views of a select few.  I have not kept anything one could even ID, except
that it is a dino bone.  Some of us do believe we can contibute, and are
willing to go to some risk, if need be.
If I happened upon a complete T Rex, or Velociraptor, yes I would give up the
millions for science. Gladly and happily.