Fossil collecting,hunting,non-pro (fwd)

Forwarded message:
> Why don't some of you pro's sponsor us, and use us as the many extra sets of
> eyes we can be.  Nothing would give me greater satisfaction than knowing one
> of my walks in the desert brought either a new species, or perfect specimen,
> to the light of acadamia.

I agree 100%. I can't think of anything that would make my day more
than finding something like this; I don't want souvenirs - my
conscience wouldn't let me keep them, anyway. I just want the
opportunity to be involved.

|    Sean R. "Snake" Kerns              e-mail: sean.kerns@sdrc.com |
|    DoD# 1052   '48 CJ-2A   '79 F-250 4x4 429   '93 750 Virago     |
|    Structural Dynamics Research Corporation    '79 AQHA           |
|    These opinions aren't SDRC's...  They may not even be MINE...  |