Re: T-Rex debate

On Sun, 11 Dec 1994 Lightwaves@aol.com wrote:

> Let's put this issue to rest, as I'm sure we all have opinions concerning
> T-Rex and its dinning habits.  We are defeating the lists effectiveness by
> arguing points unsolvable, and illogical.

As a non-paleontologist, I learned a lot from the discussions and
multiple points of view.  There were a number of aspects of the question
which were new to me, and I found the examples from contemporary animals
that people gave in support of various opinions to be quite interesting.
That the question will likely never be settled doesn't matter.

A clear subject line such as "T-Rex dining" would enable anyone who is
bored to skip the message.

Judy Lundquist
Exhibit Designer
Lexington Children's Museum