Dino PAUP

Phylo-people:

I received word from Kerry Falvey of Sinauer Associates, Inc., who is the
distributer of the up-comming version of PAUP.  The info that I got was
thus:

Version 3.5 (platform?) should be released sometime around April of May of
1995.

No other version is presently available through them.

An almost-final test version should be available in Feb. 1995.

David Swofford, the program's author, can  answer  questions
about the program's platform and system specifications. He can be reached at
the following address: Lab of Molecular Systematics, Smithsonian
Institution, Washington, DC, FAX: 301-238-3059.

                 <pb>