RE: Tyrannosauridae

 From: LBlosser@aol.com

 > >From _The Dinosauria_
 >
 >    Tarbosaurus Maleev 1955
 >       T. bataar Maleev 1955

This is now considered a species of Tyrannosaurus.
[I was acutally surprised that Dinosauria didn't list it so].

 >    Tyrannosaurus Osborn 1905
 >       (=Dynamosaurus Osborn 1905, ?Manospondylus Cope 1892)
 >       T.rex Osborn 1905
 >       T.luanchuanensis Dong 1979
 >    "unnamed tyrannosaurid" (="Ornithomimus" grandis Marsh 1890)
 >    "unnamed tyrannosaurid" (="Gorgosaurus" novojilovi Maleev 1955)

Now called Maleevosaurus

 > >From _Predatory Dinosaurs of the World_ , Greg Paul, 1988

He uses a very idiosyncratic scheme

 >    Tyrannosauridae Osborn 1906
 >       subfamily Aublysodontinae Nopsca 1928
 >          Aublysodon Leidy 1868 (=Shanshanosaurus)
 >             A.mirandis (Leidy 1868)
 >             A.huoyanshanensis (Dong 1977)
 >                (=Shanshanosaurus huoyanshanensis)
 >             A.molnaris Paul 1988

The first and last appear to be one species.  And nobody else
synonymizes Shandhanosaurus here.

Actually, Paul is an extreme lumper, so most of his synonymies
are not widely accepted.

 > >From _Revision of the Parainfraclass Archosauria_, George Olshevsky 1991
 >       ?T.turpanensis (Zhai, Zheng, et Tong 1978) Olshevsky 1991 (nomen nudum)

Note, "nomen nudum" means the name was not validly published,
so it is not a "real" name, as far as taxonomy goes.

 >       ?T.lanpingensis (Zhao 1986) Olshevsky 1991 (nomen nudum)

ditto.

The peace of God be with you.