Books

Those looking for books in English, especially British books, can
now communicate by e-mail with a book dealer in the UK.  Glyn
Watson specializes in finding used and out-of-print books, but he
can also get any current UK title.  I have ordered books from him
twice (education and military history), and he is pleasant and
responds quickly to any request.  He will ship to you by surface
mail, or air if you are willing to pay extra, and his prices seem
reasonable to me--plus you can decide to buy or not after getting
his quote by e-mail.

Glyn's Books
6 The Avenue,
Lyneal, Ellesmere
Shropshire SY12 0QJ
ENGLAND

Phone from the USA is 011-44-948-710-591, voice, machine and fax
all on this number.

GLYNWATSON@delphi.com

Jonathan

|-Jonathan D. Beard---jbeard@panix.com---CIS 72301,563--
|-Science Writer, Translator, Photo Researcher--
|-Voice-212-749-1055--820 West End Ave, 3B--
|-New York City 10025-5328--call for FAX--