>From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Books and games
Date: Wednesday, December 07, 1994 11:01PM

Greetings one and all,

To the person who queried about the availability of a Jurassic Park game for
the IBM class of PC, I saw this week in a local Babbages computer store a
version of the Jurassic Park arcade-style adventure game for $21.99.  It had
(according to the data on the box), about 12 or so scenarios, with high-res
gr
aphics, etc.  I don't remember the manufacturer of the software, sorry.

Check your local computer or games store; good luck!

Regards,
Lyle Blosser, dinophile