Re: ceratopsians book?

A major book on ceratopsians?   Does anyone have any details such as: the
 title, release date, possible cost, and where to acquire it?  Is it possible
(Mr. Holmes?) that the Dinosaur Society will be able to make this tome
available to members (of which I am one)?

It seems I am always asking for more information on this list !  :)    I hope
this is not offensive to those of you who are professionals in this field,
coming from someone who is just an interested amateur.

Regards,
Lyle Blosser, dinophile