South American Dinosaurs

About the findings of dinosaur tracks in Sucre (Bolivia) They were found in
tha formation  "El Molino" (superior Cretacious).

        I recieved the information from a Latina-American network (yes I am
spanish speaker and Vicky was right I did not mean "at all" nor already.  I
meant YET).  Since I am just the go-in-between I think it is better if I
put you in touch with the person who sent me the original information (he
might be about to subscribe to this list, anyway).  His name is Jaime
Gonzales  (he has spansih as first language as well)  his address
 is: usfx@pmnt.bo

Cheers

Jesus Rivas
Jesus@utkvx.utk.edu