Dino trivia - final

>From the "Daily Dinosaur Trivia Calendar"  compiled and written by:
     Dennis J. Kinzig, James J. Aiella, and Mary Kay Aiello
          of the Original Dinosaur Trading Company, Ltd,
                 PO Box 1013
                 Chicago, IL  60462-1013

So far, I haven't found one for 1995...if you do, please let me know.

Miki

Well, I never found another Daily Trivia Calendar, and this one wasn't
too accurate.....Sigh - I was given a lovely monthly wall calendar,
and will have to make do with that.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year - I enjoy this list very much.

DECEMBER 31:   Due to the fast and furious pace of recent dinosaur
research and discoveries, we are now in what is termed "The Dinosaur
Renaissance."