Afrovenator revisited

For those of you that haven't already seen it, there's an article by
Paul Sereno in the January '95 issue of _Natural History_.  He talks a
little bit more about the sauropods than he did in the _Science_
article, and he describes some of his travails in getting back to the
Sahara (which you'll find interesting if you didn't already see the
story as it aired on PBS' the New Explorers).

In any case, I just thought you'd want to know.  And while I'm here,
here's to hoping that all of Tom Holtz' hopes come true!