coelophysis porosus

Recently, I read a post on this list which mentioned 'coelophysis porosus'; I
think it was in a message about the specimens discovered en masse at the
Ghost Ranch quarry.  This is a species I've not seen mentioned before.  Can
anyone provide any additional information on this species of coelophysis?  I
have a database of dinosaur genera and species, and am always seeking that
elusive "next entry".   If anyone can provide specifics (horizon,
discoverer/namer, date of find, physical characteristics, etc.) it would be
much appreciated.  Even if the name is not valid, please let me know, and the
reason, if possible.

Thanks for your time and efforts, and have a peaceful and enjoyable holiday
season!

Regards,
Lyle Blosser, "dinophile"