WHITE PUTTY

Hi,

I work as a reconstruction artist for a commercial fossil enterprise.

I'm interested in purchasing WHITE Durham's Rock Hard Water Putty.  I
need about 300 pounds ASAP.  Please advise if you know of a supplier
(other than Durham's - they only sell white in huge amounts).

I would be interested in hearing from other artists/preparators about the
materials they use in reconstruction.  I also use a 2-part epoxy putty
for some work.

I'm currently using Vinac for coating bones.  I've also used Glyptol and
Butvar.  What do you like best ?

My current project is an edmontosaurus.  The last project was a
plesiosaur.  The next big project is a mosasaur.  There have been
numerous smaller projects.

TTYL
Peggy