Re: Looking for a publisher

On Wed, 14 Dec 1994, Jane P. Davidson wrote:

> Can anyone tell me who has published the new 1994 book by Louis Psihoyas
> called __Hunting Dinosaurs?  Thanks  Jane Davidson

Jane,  _Hunting dinosaurs : on the trail of prehistoric monsters_ is
published in the USA by Random House (NY), and is published in the UK by
Cassell (London). Has anybody out there read the publication yet?
(I only know about this book because i am a librarian with access to
many bibliographic tools! Truth is, i am not familiar at all with the
work of Louie Psihoyos.)

Andy Carr,
State Library of New South Wales,
Sydney NSW 2000