>From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: T-rex full scale replica.
Date: Monday, December 12, 1994 6:12PM

I have plans to construct a replica of T-rex for public viewing in a Desert
town near Las vegas called Pahrump. Questions:

Where would I obtain the most accurate dimensions for a muture adult ?

Skin color, texture etc..........

Has any speculation been made of the sound/s a reptile of this size could
have produced ?

Any suggestions for construction materials,  the T-rex will be exposed to
summer heat up to about 115 degrees, winter cold of about 10 degrees and
winds that reach 80 + MPH. It also will be unprotected from "large game
hunters" and should be easy to patch,  I'm expecting silly vandalism like
that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,  thanks.

W. Uhouse
Las Vegas, Nv.
Voice/Fax 702-796-3529