Oops

My sincerest apologies for the dinosaur list being out of commission
today.  I upgraded lepomis' operating system yesterday, and I'd hoped
to do it without disturbing anyone here.  I rebuilt listproc (we're
now using the last free version--6.0c) immediately after the upgrade,
but in my haste last night I forgot to move one necessary file back
into the appropriate directory.  Because of the upgrade, I couldn't
use the program I usually use to read my mail until I got a couple of
other things pieced back together, so I didn't know that there was a
problem with the list until a short while ago.

In any case, the list should be operating normally again.  If you sent
something today and lost it, I probably still have a copy here.  Write
to me directly and I'll do whatever I can.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.