Sorry about this

I hope everyone anticipated a little difficulty getting used to things
now that the list is at a new site.  I need to warn you all about a
problem which could become quite a pain (though I will seek solutions
regardless of how bad it gets).

The software that we're now using adds a "Reply-to:" line in the
header of all messages sent to the list.  So far as I can tell I have
only two options as to what goes in that line, the address of the
sender of the original message, or the address of the list.  My
feeling is that most messages here are meant for discussion, so I set
it up to send replies back to the list.

Please let me know if you'd rather have the sender's address in the
reply-to line.

Also, I discovered today that there is a problem that arises from
having no name associated with an e-mail address.  I've thus inserted
the name "I dunno" for those whose names I don't know.  Because of the
problem, some of you may not have gotten mail intended for the list
yesterday or today.  So far as I know, though, there was only one
message sent out with any real content, and that was Douglas Goudie's
message telling us about having found _The_Dinosauria_ at a Barnes and
Noble bookstore.

Please forgive this (hopefully my last for a while) intrusion.