Re: Alberta DINOTOUR

>The Winter 1994 edition of The Dinosaur Society's Dinosaur Report
>carried a note about a forthcoming trip to study the dinosaurs of Alberta.
>Led by Dr. Phil Currie of the Royal Tyrrell Museum, the trip will
>take place May 7- 15, 1994, and include Devil's Coulee egg site,
>Dinosaur Provincial Park, St. Mary's River tracksite, special
>presentations and exhibit viewing at the RTMP, and many other
>features. DINOTOUR is a non-profit educational group, which has sponsored
>trips since 1991. I have been affiliated as an organizer and
>trip participant, and would be happy to provide contact info to
>
>   interested parties. This is NOT a sales pitch - just a way to
>reach fellow enthusiasts!! Thanks!
>
>hw@mts.rpi.edu

This note from Heather Whitehead is interesting.  Thank you.  And it made
me wonder if there are other digs that interested folk can participate in.
Is there a clearing house for this kind of information.

        Thank you,

        Jeremy

p.s. Heather could you send contact info to the list...

ahouse@hydra.rose.brandeis.edu (Jeremy Creighton Ahouse)