Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Alberta DINOTOUR

Hello ->

I recieved the following message from you with the same subject header...
The message said simply

"PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE"

I just yesterday subscribed to the Dinosaur List and have been trying to
figure out ways to access it and the ILP files/sessions.  I have sent
numerous messages to listproc with commands for new information but am
wondering if I am doing something wrong, am missing something, or if
your message was not intended for me specifically.  Any help you could
give me in clearing this up would be appreciated.

Thanks
Matt
mc7b@andrew.cmu.edu