I'm so-o-o-o sorry!

Some of you may think that my recent faux pas was a good thing because
for me it was the straw that broke the Camarasaurus' back.  I've just
reconfigured the list so that the "Reply-to: " line will direct your
(and my) responses to the original sender rather than to the list.

Please forgive me for my previous unintended intrusion (as some of you
figured, I intended that message to go to Mathew alone (I didn't
notice that he had sent his message to the list and not to me until
I'd already sent my reply)).

John, are you sure you don't want to take the list back? :-)

Your humble administrator,