Question about dinosaur eggs

A message from Elaine Hondorf:
Can you help me find information on the dinosaur eggs found recently within the
last few years in Shandong, China? I believe Shandong is in the Hunan Province
in Southern China. The only description I have for these eggs is "Oolithes
Spheroids" or "round eggs". I'm looking for any recent articles or scientific
papers that would identify these dinosaur eggs. Also, if anyone has one have
they had them cat scanned to see if they was an embryo inside?

I have never written to a listserve before, so I'm not sure what the procedure
is. Do I have to join it? Let me know. Thanks for your help.

Elaine Hondorf
JWKREADING@a1.mec.mass.edu