Komodo Dragons

Subject: Komodo Dragons

Hi, my name is Colin and I'm ten years old.  Dad is letting me use
this list to ask a question about Komodo dragons.  I know they are
not dinosaurs, but I am doing a school project on endangered species.

I chose the Komodo dragon.  There is one question for my project that
I cannot answer from the books in our public library.  That is, "What
is being done for the protection of the endangered species you have
chosen?"

I wondered whether someone on this list could help.  Thank you.

Colin Headrick

(Thanks from Dad, too)

Regards,
BERT HEADRICK, ST LAWRENCE COLLEGE, BROCKVILLE CAMPUS