Dino Fest

Does everyone know about the upcoming Dino Fest in Indianapolis? The
following is from a poster advertising the event:

-----

DINO FEST!

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Indiana University -- Purdue University
Indianapolis and experience the fun and beauty of science with more than
30 of North America's great dinosaur hunters, Mesozoic paleoecologists
and molecular biologists who will talk about the origin of dinosaurs,
cloning and DNA replication, dinosaur digs, evolutionary trends and
milestones, and theories of dinosaur extinction.

March 24 - 26, 1994

Dino bones and other fossils on display during the entire month of March in
the IUPUI library.

Dino feast. Eat chicken and learn how birds evolved from dinosaurs.

For more information contact:
Ms. Harriet Rodenberg
University Place Conference Center
850 W. Michigan Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202

Tel: (317) 274-5053
Fax: (317) 274-3878

-----

I already have my room confirmed at the Marriott Courtyard Hotel and my
conference reservation form is currently being processed. If anyone else
is planning to go and has trouble securing a room, I might be persuaded to
take on a roommate. E-mail me....

--
 Douglas E. Goudie                  To know all things is not permitted.