[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
More about the Chineese dinosaur egg!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org.NCR.COM
- Subject: More about the Chineese dinosaur egg!
- From: "J. Warren Killam School 617-944-7831" <JWKREADING@a1.mec.mass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 1994 08:57:00 -0500
- A1-type: MAIL
- Alternate-recipient: prohibited
- Disclose-recipients: prohibited
- Hop-count: 0
- Importance: normal
- Mr-received: by mta MEC; Relayed; Sat, 19 Feb 1994 09:21:44 -0500
- Posting-date: Sat, 19 Feb 1994 09:09:00 -0500
- Priority: normal
- Registered-mail-reply-requested-by: JWKREADING@a1.mec.mass.edu
- X400-mts-identifier: [;44129091204991/301995@MEC]
We appreciate all the responses that we have received in regard to our request
for information about our "oolithes spheroids" dinosaur egg from the Hunan
Province. So far we have not received any information about dinosaur finds in
Southern China. So we are still looking for more information on this egg.
We have also been advised that this egg has evidence of embryoidal matter
within. The egg is 5" in length, 4.5" wide and a little over 3" in height. We
would like to have a cat scan done of this egg. Please advise if you know where
we can get one done and cost involved. We live in the Boston area and so far
have not been able to get access to such equipment.
Again thanks for your help.