administrivia

Because new users are often interested in accessing previous
conversations in the list, I've added the following lines to the
welcome message sent out to new subscribers:

-- begin inclusion

P.S.  Currently there are no official archives of past
correspondences.  If you feel quite strongly that archives should be
available, send e-mail to the list's current owner, Mickey Rowe
(rowe@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu).  If demand is high enough, he might be
willing to set aside the time to set up and disk space to maintain
appropriate archives.

-- end inclusion

I thought I should send this to the list to make sure everyone gets a
chance to vote...