RE: New Dinosaur Book

From: "Rafert, John" <JRAFERT@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu>
 >  ----------
 > From: dinosaur
 > New book:
 >
 > Dinosaurs: the encyclopedia.  by: Donald F. Glut
 >  ---John Schneiderman <dino@cwis.unomaha.edu>---
 >

 > I have a book entitled" The Dinosaur Encyclopedia". Mine is written by Don
 > Lessom and Donald Glut.I am sorry, but it is at home and I cannot confirm
 > the ISBN #, etc. The book covers quite a few types including nominia dubia.

I do not think it is the same.

First, a little over a year ago Dr. Glut told me about a book he was
writing, the description of which does *not* sound like the joint
book with Dr. Lessom.  (He said something about it being expandable
as new dinosaurs are discovered ...).

Second, the Lessom and Glut book is not anywhere near 1040 pages.

The peace of God be with you.