Radiometric Cretaceous dates

Anyone with a better reference library than mine:

   I'm having a debate with a local colleague about the validity of
biostratigraphic dating vs. sequence stratigraphic dating.  Upshot is,
we need a current source of radiometric dates for precise intervals within
the Santonian through early Maastrichtian of the Upper Cretaceous.
Harland, et al., 1989, _A geologic time scale_ does not give dates more
precise than the stadial boundaries.  Anyone know a better source?

David Schwimmer
Columbus College
schwimm@uscn.cc.uga.edu>[A>[A>[A>[A>[B>[B>[B>[B>[B