RE: trip suggestions sought

 ->My wife and I will be going to central Alberta at the end of this
 ->month. I know the area is a dinosaur heaven!! I just don't want to ->miss
anything important.  I know about the Tyrrell museum and
 ->dinosaur trail.  Are there any other dinosaur-things that I can't
 ->miss?  Can you take pictures in the museum?
 ->
 ->Many thanks,
 ->Randy

Randy, if you'll send me a message with your e-mail address (MS mail
strips all the Usenet/Internet headers out), I'll tell you more about
Drumheller, RTMP, Dinosaur Provincial Park, the Day Digs, etc., than
you'll probably ever want to know....

 --
|Wayne Hortensius                |With a lever, a sledge hammer, and a|
|horteniw@cuug.ab.ca             |roll of duct tape, you can move the |