RE: new book, more info

 From: John Erick Schneiderman <dino@cwis.unomaha.edu>

 > > DINOSAURS: The Encyclopedia   by: Glut, Donald F.
 > > Have you seen this book?
 >
 > I have not seen the book but it is due for release in July 1994, and is
 > formatted so that new dinosaur discoveries can be added.  I wonder if that
 > means it is going to be a binder or if smaller addendums will be released
 > at later times.

If I remember correctly what Dr. Glut told me, it will be a binder,
with new pages available to "registered" owners.

[I think that may be part of the reason for the high price - it
covers the addenda as well as the original].

I have been waiting for this book since last Thanksgiving.

The peace of God be with you.