What will the next one look like?

During my research into Dinosaurs, I have come upon a statements a number
of times which has disturbed me.  Varied authors have written, in form or
another, that all the general body plans (suborders) of dinosaurs have been
discovered and any new genus will fall into one of the already established
suborders.

I strongly disagree...the discovery of segnosaurs are witness to this.

Just for fun, if you were to discover the remains of a dinosaur which
didn't fit into any of the known suborders or families, what would it look
like?  Be creative....

---John Schneiderman <dino@cwis.unomaha.edu>