From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Dinosaur forum
Date: Monday, July 18, 1994 6:24PM

Anusaya Chinsamy suggested I subscribe to your Internet forum on dinosaurs.
am the publications director of the Dinosaur Society. I look forward to
chatting with you on Internet.

I am using a Compuserve gateway to communicate with you. Look at whatever
address you see on my message and you should be able to reply that way.

My office phone is 609-354-2088, in Haddonfield, NJ. Thanks very much.
 --Thom
Holmes