From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Mummified Dinosaurs?
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 1994 9:14AM

I knew I had forgotten one major question in my last barrage:

More than once I have read about "mummified" dinosaurs, but without any
explanation. Everytime I read it, I go "HUH???". I mean after 65+ million
years, you can find an animal mummified like one of those mammoths from
Siberia?

Is this also just a catchy expression for something that has nothing
whatsoever
to do with the common notion of a mummy?

Mike

 --
Mike Hoffmann - Internet Administrator, Siemens-Nixdorf AG, SNI AP 1133
INTERNET: Mike.Hoffmann@mch.sni.de